BreadMan BreadMan

Hmmm

If this wasn't done by you it would get blammed. Quite obvious how newgrounds works.

ps maybe you should stick to simple animation, and people without limbs.

Krinkels responds:

you're a fucking retard. a FUCKING RETARD. Check out the date on this toon, I made it YEARS before madness. you FUCKING RETARD! :D

Stick battle good vs evil Stick battle good vs evil

Well done

This is awesome and not body should dis this because it is sticks - it is just a really well done stick movie. Love the style mayube a fight scene would have been nice.

"Body Crumbles" -Dry Cell "Body Crumbles" -Dry Cell

Interesting

Interesting style but you can havce atleast chosen an interesting song. I liked the animation, but it only kept me interested for the first couple of secs. Better luck next time.

Welcome Back Welcome Back

Gay obsession.

Sorry dood pleese dont put across you gay obsession with Andy Kaufman over newgrounds. It is very sik. Crap flash as well.

F--B--F   F--U--N 1(FULL) F--B--F F--U--N 1(FULL)

Nice

Brilliant artistic work but I doubt whether many people will appriciate it here. Love the style dood, extremely well done.

End Of The World - Peace End Of The World - Peace

Yawn

extremely boring. If you no it is no good dont submit it.

The Alberta Dino Rush The Alberta Dino Rush

Love the music

Love the music... where you get it?

Other than that the flash aint bad and i really like your drawing skills (except for the men uggggh) Not bad.. practice makes perfect

Tlaxcatl responds:

Niiiice :)

I think that was awesome, brilliant art, even if it is a really annoying song (no offense to Dido fans) good work though